When an out-of-balance situation is occurring in government, there can be no clear-cut "Checks and Balance", as described in the Constitution. So yes, in this environment, it is possible for the Democrat party to seize power and control because they dominate the House, Senate, and Justice Department.
The current administration is no longer paying attention to the "Will of The People". Undeniably, the result is governing in tyranny--meaning they do as they please without concern for what the majority think. Here are just three examples of this situation:
- When most Americans told their representatives that they were against the Health Care Bill, through phone calls, letters, faxes, and protest marches, Democrats still passed it.
- They crammed it down our throats anyway, knowing that most Americans were against it.
- And to make matters worse, they did it without a single vote by a Republican Representative; in other words, their vote was without equal representation of the people.
- Also, there were hints of inpropriety, back-room deals, and possibly with illegal infringements.
- Today, with 80% of Americans Polled supporting Arizona's attempt to control illegal immigration, who also favor their own state doing likewise, we find politicians belittling Arizona for its actions. Why?
- Because politicians want to be seen in a favorable light by Latino's at election time.
- Also, because they see 20 to 40 million illegals already here as potential voters, who tend to vote Democrat.
- A build up in the President's private military (somewhat like the Republic Army protecting the Bath Party in Iraq). Along with this military, we have an increase in Concentration Camps being readied and delivery of 10,000 plastic coffins makes us wonder what is in store for us. Don't believe me? Fine, see it for yourself by watching some of my videos.
Thomas tells Newsmax.tv, “I’ve never seen in my 30 years in Washington an agenda that’s so far left. It grabs a lot of power so that Washington elites can pick winners and losers.” Perhaps you agree with Ginni on this point.
Ginni Thomas voices what most of us feel and have expressed many times, that "Washington has turned away from our Founding Fathers." This is disheartening because, the more we stray from the Founding Father, the more we lose our uniqueness as a nation and our differences from the rest of the world.
You probably recognize that we have a common problem in Washington and acknowledge that government is broken.
Much like me, you want to see something change in Washington. Also, you want to be kept informed about what is being done to make the changes we support. We want our children to inherit an America like we have had the privilege of being raised in or have come here to live the type of life we life we dreamed of before we left our other home.
I believe the TEA Party came into being because people joined together for a common cause. We all need to join forces and help each other reclaim the America we know or that we came to appreciate. We must not allow the vision the elite from the left have for us as a nation rules over by their wisdom and control. We must NOT be ruled but allowed to be governed by sound mind and the rule of common sense.
Please watch the video. It is a NewsMax.TV interview with Ginnie Thomas. You may want to read the NewsMax.com article as well and from which I found this video and story--just use this NEWSMAX LINK. I ask that you to be vigilant in seeing this movement through with those of us who are speaking out and trying to change the direction America is heading.
If you disagree with me or perhaps not totally accept my point of view, then please feel free to tell me exactly how you feel. I am a big girl and can handle it. All I ask is that you refrain from foul language, as all that does is expose your immaturity and inability to speak your mind with civility. Civility is what separates us from barbarianism and tyranny.