Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2010

Police State Amerika!

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety".. Ben Franklin


I wish that more people would study our Founding Fathers and Constitution. I mean why will people not wake up..it is so amazing how people are lured asleep and they do not study history. We get up every morning a take our liberty for granted!

Have any of you endevored to study the conditions of Germany and Russia before they become Nazi Germany and Communist USSR?

We just don't think it could happen here in the good ole USA. We have a President that has known Marxists ties and has Czars that like Mao. I think I have address this to several Liberals with no answers.

I have spoken about the National Civilian Security Force! What are they for? To secure the borders? For Islamic terrorist? He wants to fund them like the military? Oh, wow!! Okay, Obama said he was going to repeal the Patriot Act! Instead of repealing it, he expanded it..I wonder why?

I have several questions that demand answers. I am going to grill you on the left and I got some questions for you on the right! People really need to wake up on both sides. Have any of you read the book 1984? It was written about the conditions in Nazi Germany and the former Soviet Union?

[The book] was written by George Orwell in 1948. If you have not read it, I suggest all you read it. The book talks about a totaltarian society. If you don't think it can happen in America, think again.Everyday, I am on Sodahead.com, I can see that book becoming a reality...it is terrifying!

Lastly, I want to challenge both right and left to study CFR, Bilderbergers, Trilateral Commission, North American Union, the Military Industrial Complex. Also study about the Federal Reserve. I mean I could address a few other things but this is just for starters. I am trying to get people to actually think!

Now, I am going to ask all you Sodaheads what you think happens if we have a national crisis?
  • Do you all do know about Executive Orders and Martial Law?
  • What happens if we have another terrorist attack or another Great Depression?
  • What happens if Israel bombs Iran?
  • What if our oil supply is cut off?
  • What if there is wide spread looting?
  • What if there is a food shortage?
  • What if there is rioting during the November 2 elections?
  • What happen if Obama calls in the UN to diasarm American?
  • Do you think America is going to just lay down and give them their guns? I mean there are several scenarios here to consider!
Wake Up America!! Wake Up America! I just want to share my thoughts with you, and I also want some explanations about these videos!


Response:

Thank you for presenting this, Rock. Many of us who have been awake for a while were becoming concerned that so few were keeping us company! When we told them well before the 2008 election that Obama is a Marxist, we were laughed at.  The laughter is subsiding.

Response:

Yes, Rock I am aware and I am awake!  But we will strive not to allow it to happen!

Response:

Yes, Rock I am aware and I am awake!

Response:

Yes, Rock I am aware and I am awake!  Great Post Rock. & Thanks again.

Response:

Yes, Rock I am aware and I am awake!

Response:

Yes, Rock I am aware and I am awake!  Thank you for presenting this, Rock. Many of us who have been awake for a while were becoming concerned that so few were keeping us company! When we told them well before the 2008 election that Obama is a Marxist, we were laughed at. The laughter is subsiding.

The Rock's Response: Yea, and the leftist loons are still asleep! OMG, They are so damn clueless still!

The Rock: I don't think that any of those who still support li'l Obie will ever change their mind. They are henceforth to be known as Dhimmicrats.

Response: Yes, Rock: I am aware and I am awake!  Jeez, you're scary smart, my hat's off to ya.....

The Rock Response: Call out the leftist loon and tell them to step up..I wish a swarm of them would come on this poll so I could slap the taste out of their mouths!

Response back  The Rock: I really hope you are wrong. Personally I think things are going to swing back right in November an this administration will be reigned in.....

The Rock Response back: Yes and unfortunately we will just have more CFR NWO puppets replace other CFR NWO puppets.  Hopefully, I am wrong and we can spare the Republic for a few more years. Evetually though Bible prophecies will be fulfilled!

New Response from me, Judy: Yes, Rock I am aware and I am awake! I want you to know that I am doing reports on CFR, NWO, Bilderbergs, Soros, Trilateral Commission, North American Union, the Military Industrial Complex. Also the Federal Reserve and Central Bank.

New Response: Yes, Rock I am aware and I am awake!
The Rock Response back: Yea, and the leftist loons don't think it could happen in Amerika!
Response  The Rock: I think the Leftist Loons would welcome it. They've been longing for someone like Obama for years.
leftist loon longing obama years
New Response: Yes, Rock I am aware and I am awake!  He will want to make sure he remains in power. Once he declares a national state of emergency, There will be no elections. This will ignite a powder keg of anger amongst the American people. He will need His National Civilian Security force to crush a rising rebellion, insure his personal safety and Assume his position as dictator.
The Rock Response Back: Yea, but LWNJ don't have a clue..They must think he is going to arm Americorp with BB guns..Get real..please share this..I mean this blog came from the heart!
Response Back The Rock: I hear ya !
New Response: Yes, Rock I am aware and I am awake!  I would rather be sleeping however lol work is dull today :)
The Rock Please share this..I mean this is burning in me, Heather..People really need to wake up and wake up fast!
New Responder: Yes, Rock I am aware and I am awake!  Rock.. thank you for this timely and informative and.. all too accurate post...We ALL need to diligently guard our rights and take our country back!!!!
The Rock Thanks and please share!

No comments: