Search This Blog

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Patriotism And The Flag

Should The Flag Be Banned in Schools or Not?




SHE STILL WAVES!
Fox News Channel did a poll regarding a move to ban the American flag in our own schools so it would not inflame Hispanic students.  Amazingly, 30% think the flag should be banned in schools.
Only 65% voted to NOT ban the American flag in schools! What is going on in this country?
Read below.

The poll is being sandbagged by CASA and the SEIU, and we MUST mount a counter action. Anti-American organizations, Organizing for America , and SEIU have been twittering to go to Fox Poll and vote to ban the Flag .... and right now it is working.

SHOW THEM WHAT TRUE PATRIOTS BELIEVE!!! Let's flip those numbers and show the leftists we are organized and on the move....flip the numbers now-FLIP THE HOUSE in November!

GO HERE NOW...and vote to keep our flag in the public schools......
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2010/05/06/american-flag-banne...

It's been about a week since I first posted this report on my social site and people have responded from that and also emails they received the numbers have improved. I just checked the poll and now 75%  DO NOT support the banning of the flag. That still leaves 25% who believe the flag should NOT WAIVE!

november vote flag public schools nbsp httpwww foxnews comopinion20100506american-flag-banne nbsp

What Do Real Patriots Have to Say About This Topic?

Response: It may be a symbol of freedom, but that same symbol has become the representation of a corrupt nation, and has lost my salute.

Response: I understand, I agree the nation is corrupt, but what the flag really stands for is sacrifice in the name of freedom. The Red, White, and Blue have specific meaning that relates to those who have died to protect freedom. That is what MUST be respected, whether we agree with the actions of government or the evils of the American people. That is NOT what the flag represents so please, show respect for those who died to give you the right to not salute the flag. You are darn lucky to be able to do that and to have all the freedoms you enjoy. Without those who sacrificed all they had, you would have NOTHING!

Response: I fly my flag every day and I will not ever be ashamed of it, nor will I take it down. Problem is we have been too quiet for too long and allowed this politically correct nonsense to take over. Progressives opened their minds so far all their brains fell out. I finally realized that we must take a stand or we will lose everything!

Response: I've been saying for awhile now that the left have gotten their way bec they unite with each other on their projects. Here we are as conservatives fighting among ourselves, over who is or is not a Christian, ridiculing Christians who don't meet our standards, and breaking almost all of the ten commandments in the name of Christianity...then we have the nerve to as God to Bless America.

It's time we do what Glenn Beck said and that is Restore Honor in ourselves, in our homes, and in our Communities, before we ever criticize the left. We just give them more power and weapons to use against us when we are not loyal to our own values. Sticking together and praising each other for our accomplishments is the best way I see to meet challenges coming from the left. What do you think?

Response: I'm not as big on the whole "flag as sacred object" thing as some people are, but banning the flag in schools is ass-backwards retarded. I'm getting pretty sick of people wanting things banned because they are offended by them.

Response: I know, we seem to be far too tolerant of things we should never even think twice about.

Response: I am so sad on this, this is not right, everyone wants to live in the USA, but they don`t want us wave our flags in school, on the what ever, this is not right, everyone wants to come and live here, and yet if we wave our flag in school, or say a prayer, or enjoy Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving,I understand that everyone believes in what they believe, but let us also do the same, hang our flag, say a prayer, celebrate Christmas, Easter, and even Halloween, that is our right , that is the reason, everyone wants to live here cause we can. I will always have my flag waving, and I salute the men of all arms that have been able for me to wave my flag, one other thing this is America/USA, the land of free, and the flag flies for the beauty of freedom and all.

Response: You are as passionate about it as I am and as most of those who commented. I did not expect this much participation in the question. I am so happy to see people respond this way. It gives me hope that we have a lot of people who are still ready to protect America.

Response: yes, I am, I love this country and I`m so sadden by the fact that they want to ban our flag, hello , this is my country and your`s I can`t even imagine why anyone would want to do this, you know i`m going on 57, my husband is 51, and you know when we went to school, the first thing that we always did was to stand and pledge allegeance to the flag, with our hand over our heart, I so love this country as well as my husband, and we wave our flag very proudly, thanks for the comment it was awesome. glen

Response: The 30% that want it banned in schools should leave the country if they don't honor our flag. These miserable people don't love the US or they wouldn't think of banning the flag anywhere. Where do people like this come from??

Response: Just the liberals running them.

Response: You've got that right, I'm tired of teachers teaching kids WHAT to think instead of HOW to think.

The twice as bad thing is that the Kids seem to know more of what should be than the teachers.

Of course, that depends on the subject right?

Well they know when they should be "reigned in" and are always looking for the "boundrys" and become angry when they aren't where they should be. Beside that the "course info" doesn't matter much.

Response: I suspect that the teachers are teaching what's in their curriculum and what is in the history books. When I aught teens in Sunday School they told me some teachers in Texas anyway, go against the rules and teach correct principles when they get a chance. But I wonder if they think to tell they about the Founding Fathers and love of flag and country.

Response: Yes, it is liberals I'm sure of that, but what surprises me is this was a fox news poll. These are fox news viewers I think, how else would they know about it.

Response: Since I learned that our kids aren't being taught about our forefathers in school and why they came here. There is no patriotism in our kids bec they don't know why they should or probably don't even know what it is. .

Response: Oh, I love this! I think they should be spayed and neutered and not allowed to breed. OR, we could round them all up and put them in a sterile environment: fill their brains with patriotism. Perhaps flash pictures of the Twin Towers burning and our flag being burned by radicals would be good. Show soldiers holding the flag and praying or maybe parents saying the pledge with their hand over their heart. I think that would work don't you?

Response: No,the flag should be flown at all schools everyday.

Response: It was waiving when I was in school. I remember them taking the flag down at the end of the school day. Sad that kids don't have this type of remembrance.

Response: I agree, it was for me also.

Response: Just voted, thanks. The nos are ahead 75 to 19 %. Hey everyone, go to the site and vote. I think those who voted yes are a result of being taught by members of the radical, left leaning teachers union.

Response: That ticks me off. I can't believe people today. It's all about FREEDOM without consequences. It's about freedom of choice and who cares what that means. They don't want to be forced to be patriotic or to salute the flag? They want the choice to say no? It is from poor upbringing and understanding real choices and real freedom. The problem actually begins with we parents who have not taught them better.


Please leave a comment about your feelings on banning the flag. Do you think we have a real problem with patriotism in America today? What do you suggest we do about this type of situation?

No comments: