Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

We Work Together For A Common Goal



I started a blog on patriotism to show you that even an unskilled writer like myself can find freedom from adversity and chaos with positive works such as blogs, books, poetry, or song. I hope that by doing this, I demonstrate how fulfilling it is to expose our passion to others.

There are a variety of ways in which you might do something positive to show patriotism. I hope you will join me in this project that I've become part of by being more active in protecting our way of life. You can use your talents to ignite passion in others to express their gratitude for living in the United States of America.

It is not important that the work we do shows greatness but that we release what is locked up inside us and turn it into something good and productive! It just might be that you will inspire someone or help them in ways that only we can.

Unless you free yourself of restraints and reach out to the people around you, you will never know the joy you might bring to a person when you share your unique abilities. What is more, you will never know the joy that fills your soul until you do — and that would be most unfortunate!

It is exciting to express your passion about things that are important to you, and it is satisfying to use your God-given talents in serving others. Free expression that is healthy and lawful inspires people and provides more quality to their existence and to yours as well.

A certain energy is released from inside you that, when used properly, generates something positive, wonderful, and very uplifting. As this energy gathers momentum, it pushes you toward fulfilling your potential. Nothing else does this much for you, and it is the surest way I know to create greater peace within your soul.

I believe that if we work together, we can create a much healthier society for all of us. I also believe that when we personally try to live by The Nine Principles listed by Glenn Beck (1. America is good. 2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life. 3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday. 4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government. 5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it. 6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results. 7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable. 8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion. 9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.), we will all do better than we have done in the past.

We can all do something more than we have in the past, but the problem is that many of us don't know we have a problem. We don't seem to recognize that our way of life is at risk of being stolen from us by legislators. We have to start paying attention to what is NOT being reported by the well-known media. Why are they not reporting this important information? Why do we have to go to elsewhere to find the answers? Why have you not asked yourselves these questions before I asked them? There is a lot that is not being reported, just go to my websites for more information (OurdaysReports.wordpress.com, FaceOfAmerica.wordpress.com, DemiseOfAmerica.wordpress.com).

I hope you will commit yourself to the minimum and sign up to be a member.

No comments: