Search This Blog

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Obama Comes Right Our and Admits He's Muslim

How do you feel about the contents of this video?

Do you have a problem with Obama being a Muslim?

How do you feel about him saying that America is NOT and will never be at war with Islam?

First of all, America is the home of many Muslims and I believe the President wants them to feel like America is their home. I have no problem with it in that aspect, if they are law-abiding people. I also don't have a problem with Obama being Muslim. However, I do have a problem with him being Muslim as President for the following reasons:

  • I do when he told us all that he is Christian and not Muslim.

  • I do have a problem when he is the President of a nation who is truly at war with Muslim nations that have attacked the United States.

  • I do have a problem with him being Muslim when we have tons of Muslims in this nation that say their allegiance is to Allah first and to their citizenship as an American second.

  • I have a really big problem with him bowing to a Muslim King!! Yes, I have a very big problem with him bowing when he is the leader of this nation. A handshake is appropriate enough and what any king expects from an American leader.

  • I would appreciate your thoughts after you watch this video. Be truthful, tell me how really feel and not what is politically correct.

    No comments: